Will Hula Hooping Make Me Lose Weight
A BRIDE-to-be has lost an incredible 6st by hula hooping - and says she still enjoys eating McDonald's and Frankie & Benny's.
The pair, from Malton, North Yorks, would stay in eating takeaways or go out for dinner and she soon ballooned to 15st 2lbs.

But when doctors warned she was at risk of developing polycystic ovary syndrome and had a fatty liver aged just 21, she realised she needed to do something.
Will A Hula Hoop Help You Lose Weight?
Izzie, who was then a size 18, was terrified to join a gym and wanted a way to get fit at home when she discovered hula hooping.
The support worker said that just 20 minutes of hip shimmying in front of the TV a day helped her get down to a svelte size 8 - and now weighs just 9st.
Izzie said: I hate the gym – it’s not for me at all – so when I discovered the hula hoop it was the perfect fit.
Weighted Hula Hoop, Hula Hoop With Weight Ball, 24 Knots Adjustable Fitness Hoop With 360 Degree Rotating Ball For Fitness, Weight Loss
“When I took it up I couldn’t believe the results, especially on my legs and arms because I didn't think it would change them at all.
“I have a couple of hoops but my everyday one weighs 1.6kg and I do all sorts with it, even squats and lunges, while I just hula hoop and watch the telly.
It's helped me tone up my tummy and get rid of the excess skin I had too, even a wedding dress I bought in August fell to my hips when I tried it on last week because I'm still losing weight.
The Benefits Of Hula Hooping (aka Why You Should Start Hooping For Fit
She added: People are always intrigued and ask me where to get a hoop from, I think they are shocked that you can get these results from just a hoop.
I find it funny that hula hooping is usually something kids play with at school, and when people ask they still think it's the hoop we used to use as kids.
The support worker said that just 20 minutes of hip shimmying in front of the TV a day helped her get down to a svelte size 8Credit: Mercury Press
The Awesome Benefits Of Hula Hooping
Izzie's weight was beginning to take a toll on her health and docs warned her she could develop polycystic ovary syndrome and had a fatty liverCredit: Mercury Press
Izzie and her husband-to-be met while working at a hotel in their hometown, with Izzie serving tables and Nathan working as a chef in the kitchens.
After late shifts together, the couple found themselves gauging on takeout most nights and spent the rest of their dates eating in restaurants.
Weight Loss: How To Burn Belly Fat In Just 6 Weeks By Hula Hooping
But while Nathan could feast away with his weight relatively unchanged, Izzie started piling on the pounds - only realising how far she'd come when the doctors gave her a stark wake up call.
She said: Nathan and I’s only way of seeing each other was eating out or when we would finish a late shift at the hotel we would just get takeout, so we would sit and binge eat.
He can eat and eat and not put anything on and I thought I could keep up because I didn't really care what I looked like, I was happy.
Do Weighted Hula Hoops Actually Work? We Asked Experts
I remember thinking I don't want to be a fat bride, and then I got a real wake up call when I went to the doctors in 2016.
[My fiance] can eat and eat and not put anything on and I thought I could keep up because I didn't really care what I looked likeIzzie East
“They told me I was overweight and said that I was at risk of developing polycystic ovary syndrome and had a fatty liver.
Weight Loss With A Twist: How One Woman Lost 143lbs...by Learning How To Hula Hoop
Not long after starting her fitness journey, Izzie set up a ‘fitspiration’ Instagram blog to help other gym-phobics and discovered a whole new world of working out at home.
Now the social media influencer, who has nearly 20, 000 followers, is an inspiration in her own right and has even been dubbed the 'hula-hoop queen' after taking up the sport in October last year.
But after years of restricting herself from any junk food, she admits she can still scoff a McDonalds as part of a different calorie counting method, which she adopted last August.
This Weighted Hula Hoop Will Help You Maximise Your Weight Loss Results
I've started calorie counting and I've realised I can even go to Frankie and Benny's and have a full skinny burgerIzzie East
And a strapless A-line wedding dress the bride-to-be bought just three months ago for her wedding in May in a size 10 already now falls off her tiny waist.
Izzie said: “In the past I was very strict with myself and always said I'm not eating any rubbish but in the last year I've started calorie counting and I've realised I can even go to Frankie and Benny's and have a full skinny burger and still be in my calorie deficit.
Weighted Hula Hooping Is A Fun, Science Backed Way To Lose Weight, Tone Your Abs, And Torch Calories
I still do a lot of work to stay in shape - I do 10, 000 steps a day, at home work out videos and 20 to 30 mins of hula hooping every day.
“But just being able to go online shopping and get a size 8 gives me such a buzz when it hits me that I'm not buying a size 18 anymore.

I was always skinny in school but people who have seen me in more recent years are always shocked when they see me now, it makes me feel amazing.If you’re interested in how to lose weight hula hooping, the size and weight of your hoop are very important factors to consider.
How Many Individual Hula Hoop Spins Should You Do Each Day To Keep Fit?
First let me just say that I believe the fitness industry has confused people on the issue of how to lose weight hula hooping. The market is now producing weighted hula hoops that weigh as much as ten pounds to meet the growing demand for exercise hula hoops.
Many people mistakenly think the heavier your hoop is, the more weight you will lose, and the big box stores don’t care how wrong that is. They just want to make money off of what you think you need.
These excessively heavy hoops can be painful to use, and can cause bruising to your abdomen and hips, not to mention damage your internal organs!
Weighted Hula Hooping For Weight Loss And Core Strength
A 1-2 pound hula hoop is the maximum hoop weight you should choose to lose weight hula hooping. Anything beyond that is risky and unnecessary.
Simply put, excessively heavy hula hoops are not safe, and the industry has done a great disservice to the public by producing and hyping up these kinds of hoops.
It’s true that a moderately weighted hula hoop, one to two pounds, is helpful for working out with a hula hoop. You will definitely tone your muscle more than you would with a lightweight hoop.
Do Smart Hula Hoops Help You Lose Weight?
Once you get above two pounds, the extra weight increases risk of injury and also shortens the length of time you will be able to work out with the hoop.
The repetitive movement of hooping with a one or two pound hula hoop will tone your abdominal muscles and torch calories without the risk of excessive weight.

When we talk about hoop size, we are referring to the hoop’s diameter (the distance across the center of your hoop). You are going to want a hoop that is big enough that you are able to keep it rotating around your waist for the maximum amount of time possible, while burning the maximum amount of calories.
Study Finds Hula Hooping Reduces Belly Fat
A hoop with a smaller diameter will rotate faster, thus requiring a faster aerobic movement. A larger, heavier hoop will go a little slower, allowing you to hoop for a longer period of time.
It’s basically the difference between running a sprint versus a marathon. The marathon is preferable to lose weight hula hooping because you will keep your heart rate up longer, thus burning more calories and improving your overall metabolism.
We have been helping people pick out the right size weighted exercise hula hoop for over five years now. Generally speaking, here are some guidelines we have come up with:
Exercise Hula Hoop
We offer custom sizing on all of our hoops if you want something over 55″. All large diameter hoops are suitable for not just hoopers with larger waist measurements, but also as anyone who wants a rich and meditative hoop experience.
You can read more in my article, What Size Hula Hoop Should I Get? Also, feel free to join our Facebook group where you can talk to many members of our community and get quick answers to more of your questions.
I know it can be so confusing when you are just starting out! We offer quite a few different options depending on your budget. Let me break it down for you…
Does Hula Hooping Slim Your Waist?
Go Getter Hula Hoop Starter Pack – this is a set of 4 hoops so you can begin your journey with some options. It comes with an approximately one-pound, large beginner hoop for on-body training, custom sized for your unique body. It also comes with a smaller, lighter weight dance hoop, great for learning some off-body tricks. Finally it comes with a pair of mini hula hoops, perfect for delving into twin hooping. All of these hoops are useful for my Six Week Beginner Hula Hoop Challenge!
Beginner Hoop – get yourself a nice big beginner hoop weighing

Posting Komentar untuk "Will Hula Hooping Make Me Lose Weight"