Stay At Home Mom Can'T Lose Weight
Leaving my nine to five job to become a stay at home mom is a decision I will never regret. My husband and I often talk about how that one decision has changed our lives in so many positive ways.
Becoming a stay-at-home mom gave me the ability to homeschool my children, which led to real daily discipleship at home and hiding God’s word in their hearts. It also allowed me the time to devote to the care of our medically fragile children.

It also allowed me the time to start this blog, which continues to bless our family financially as it provides an outlet for me personally.
Have Any Other Stay At Home Moms Gained A Lot Of Weight? How Can I Lose It Fast?
Even with all of the benefits being a stay-at-home mom provided, it also provided a few obstacles. One of the unexpected hiccups that came with me being home all the time was the impact on my health through unexpected weight gain.
I didn’t realize how being at home all the time and without a rigid schedule would allow me lots of time to browse the pantry and eat. It allowed me to cook lots of wonderful foods, try new recipes and enjoy eating them. Even my husband put on a few pounds when I left my job.
It didn’t take us long to realize that we had to make some changes in order to support our health in different ways with me at home. These are the things that made the biggest impact for me, and still do.
Why It Takes Longer For Women To Lose Weight After 40 (even Charlize Theron)
I didn’t realize how the lack of a daily schedule would impact me. When I worked outside the home, I had a scheduled time for lunch and breaks. This limited my eating to those times.
At home, I could eat anytime I wanted to and I had an entire, fully stocked pantry at my disposal. I would also sleep as late as I wanted, which caused me to stay up later at night, and of course, I would eat.
I am fully aware that having and maintaining any kind of schedule can be super difficult with a nursing infant. For those time when you need to sleep when the baby is sleeping, I suggest functioning in a routine instead of a schedule. This way you still only eat at certain times.
How To Lose Weight In 30 Days — And Keep It Off!
You may have heard this one before. The idea of brushing your teeth “one last time” for the day after dinner has been around for quite a while. It helps establish an end to your daily eating window if you are intermittent fasting.
Honestly, there are times when it helps me and times when its just another time I brush my teeth, because nothing will stand between men and another piece of chocolate.
As a new mom, I was always tired and drank more coffee than was healthy. Of course my coffee had lots of cream and sometimes sweetener. I found that when I switched to water after my morning cup of coffee, I reduced my daily calorie intake significantly. I also slept better at night.
Weight Loss Center
Now I drink one cup of my favorite bullet proof coffee recipe every morning, then switch to water for the rest of the day.
Instead of just eating whenever you think of it, or whenever you walk by the pantry, only eat when you are truly hungry. This was pretty difficult for me in the beginning. I had to let my body learn what true hunger felt like again.
When your schedule, routine and activity level change, so will your body’s hunger responses. Give yourself some time and listen to your body.
Surprisingly Easy Weight Loss Tips For Stay At Home Moms That Work
Apple cider vinegar is a liquid produced during the fermentation of apple cider. During this process, the sugar in apples is fermented by yeast and/or bacteria added to the cider, then intoalcohol and, finally, into vinegar.

Proponents claim that apple cider vinegar (and vinegar in general) may boost your health in a variety of ways, such as controlling blood sugars, aiding in weight loss, and even preventing acne.
Sometimes going to the gym for a workout is not possible, but you can still incorporate some exercise into your day by just moving. If you are a new mom, it can be hard on your body to jump back into heavy workouts too quickly. Some simple ideas for extra movement at home are:
How To Lose Weight Fast Without Exercise: 16 Ways
The worst time to make a decision about what you want to eat is when you are tired, worn down or frazzled. The pantry can be a trap for a mom who has been up for hours with a baby and is just looking for a quick snack.
Take some time and clean out all of the items from your pantry that you would be tempted to eat, but would not fuel your body well. Then, fill your pantry with items that you actually like, but are slightly better choices. If you tell yourself you have to live on broccoli and brussel sprouts to stay healthy, you are not likely to do it.
Along the same lines as cleaning out the pantry, having a menu plan for the week or even the month can save you lots of calories. I can’t tell you the number of times I would have eaten healthy if all the ingredients I needed were in the house to make a good meal. Making a menu plan for the week, shopping for all the ingredients and sticking to the plan will take the guess work out of meals.
The Best Stay At Home Mom Diet To Lose Weight — The Healthy Weight Loss Dietitians
It will also save you money and calories if you tend to default to eating out when you don’t have a plan for dinner.
If you want to build your own menu plan, I highly recommend the Build a Menu Service. You can choose from hundreds of recipes already in the system or input your own. The program prints your menu, and your grocery list for you. It even gives you an estimated cost based on the store you will shop and the cost of ingredients.I became a stay-at-home mom in 2014 and I quickly discovered the struggle of losing weight as a stay-at-home mom. And that I needed weight loss tips for stay-at-home moms. Because going to the gym was impossible nor was it within the budget.

*This post contains affiliate links and I am an affiliate with Amazon. This means that if you click-through and make a purchase I receive a small commission (at no cost to you). I only write and endorse products I personally use, love and what I find helpful in being an awesome mom. For more details,
Why You Can't Lose Weight: Real Moms Share Their Struggles With Weight
Most days I go go go but even with that. It is still so different when you are home vs when you work outside the home.
Losing weight when you are home with littles becomes a bit more difficult. Because you consistently make meals and snacks for kids. I caught the snack bug. I became a stay-at-home mom who was eating all day with the kids.
Another problem was eating crap all day because I was sleep deprived and had no energy. My kids didn’t sleep through the night until 18 months.
Why Being A Stay At Home Mom (sahm) Is Harder Than Being A Ceo
After my son’s birth though I lost 25 lbs. And I am going to share with you my best weight loss tips to help you lose the baby weight.
So I recently have started to go Gluten free and I finally found a premade protein shake I like. It’s called ORRO. My favorite flavors are chocolate and vanilla. The coffee flavor I found to be to thick.
Say what! Yup, my mama friend. I am not a medical professional. But this trick has made a huge difference in my life.

Stay At Home Mom Weight Loss Tips
I remember learning this from my natural path friend. I love avocados, to begin with. But when I started my day off with avocado toast and egg. I had no desire to snack. Would often times still feel full even when it was lunchtime.
Set time aside in your day to exercise. I know easier said than done. But I promise you if you create a daily routine. Build in time for you at the same time every day.
For example Monday work out for 10 mins and try to work out 10 mins each day or at least 3 times in that one week.
Losing Weight After 40: Weight Loss Tips From Trainers And Doctors
I have found success in getting up at around 5:30 each morning on some days to do me time. I am the clearest and my mom’s brain hasn’t turned on. Sometimes when I have already started my day with the kids I find it hard to turn off the mom-thinking brain.
But I will say it’s hard because than I get sleepy around 1pm so I don’t get up early all the time. But sometimes it’s a nice start.
So after joining this group my motivation was at an all-time high. It was after joining this group that I lost 25 lbs shortly after the birth of my second son.
Best Exercises To Lose Weight At Home
Not a new concept I know. But SO many of us still struggle with this. As moms, it is so imperative that we drink enough water. You need it!!

Plus drinking enough water helps your skin. I mean we are lacking in beauty sleep. So at least
Posting Komentar untuk "Stay At Home Mom Can'T Lose Weight"