Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Losing Weight First Week Of Pregnancy

Losing Weight First Week Of Pregnancy

The views expressed in are solely the opinions of participants, and do not reflect those of What to Expect. Learn more about our guidelines

How are you dealing with seeing the scale crawl up again? I had always struggled with being overweight my whole life. I was overweight during my first pregnancy, but after I had my son I finally got dedicated to losing weight. I ended up losing over 50 lbs And finally was a healthy weight, but not completely where I wanted to be. Now that I’m pregnant again I’m finding it hard to resist old eating habits, but I’m trying my best. I still weigh less than I did pre-pregnancy with my first son and I’m 20 weeks today. Watching the scale go up again has been scary after working so hard for my results. I tell myself all the time that it’s ok, and that I’ll lose it all again after I have him. But some days are harder than others, mainly days like today where I had to get weighed at the doctors office. I’m gaining weight faster than I should be but they aren’t concerned. How do you calm yourself? Also, what are you doing to resist the temptations of bad habits again? My cravings are SO strong this pregnancy!

How

I gained weight with my last two pregnancies that I took FOREVER to finally get serious and lose. I lost about 35 lbs and was back down to an ideal weight before I got pregnant. The scale is creeping back up and I hate it after how hard it was to lose it. So far I don't feel like I've gotten too out of hand with the weight gain, but I still hate gaining.

Weight Gain And Baby's Development (first Month Of Pregnancy)

Amazing!!! I lost 25 lbs just before I found out I was pregnant. I’ve sorta gone off the deep end since I had been so restrictive the year prior :-P I’m 19 weeks and have gained about 12 lbs. Yikes!

I was also on a weight loss journey before getting pregnant. I’ve stopped weighing myself, and my midwives don’t do it, so that helps. I also keep telling myself that I know I can lose weight, so I’ll do it again for sure. I’m also trying to maintain some of the good eating habits I established while losing weight...but I’m definitely more indulgent now. I’ve been trying to delay my “treat” food until I’ve had my “good” food, like salad before spaghetti kinda thing �� Spaghetti has been my number one craving and something I hardly ever eat normally because of how high in calories it is!

Our bodies are amazing! So flexible and adaptable. We need to trust that they can do everything we need them to, during pregnancy and after. ��

First Pregnancy Symptoms

I lost 40 pounds finally four years after my last child and I definitely feel a little panicky watching my scale numbers go up. I have to do the same and tell myself I’m supposed to gain weight and I know I can lose it again it’s just daunting after all the work I’ve already done.

I’m up 20lbs since losing before baby. I’m dealing better than I thought but I do feel big and I feel like it’s hard to breathe already at 5 months can’t imagine what 8-9 will feel like! Once baby is out it’s back to the grind! All of my diet food is a turn off right now... carbs are comforting!

I feel you!! All the meals I normally eat is completely turning me off! Carbs all day everydayyy �� you look great though!

When It Comes To Baby's Growth, Early Pregnancy Weight May Matter More Than Later Gains

Yes! I am feeling the same, I lost around 4stone in the last two years and three stone in the last year. It’s killing me! I’ve gained 9lbs so far and I’m nearly 19 weeks. I hoped I wouldn’t gain anything yet but I’ve been giving into food I shouldn’t far too much so it’s my own mistake. I’ve given myself a plan to start the eating part again 3 weeks after baby is here so it’s giving me time to adjust and a plan in place, I’ve done it before so I can do it again! STM so I know the first few weeks are hard and I need to be able to eat to survive for a few weeks instead of being conscious about it

I’ll definitely be giving myself a few weeks too for “survival mode” after I have the baby. I’m going to try not to put it off for as long as I did with my first son!

As someone else posted here, I also try to eat the good food before the bad. I find that lately I fill up really quickly so this trick works a lot better. “Yes I’ll share your fries, but let me finish my lunch first” - then I’m too full to have any fries. As for other cravings, I try to get small portions only because sometimes that’s all I need to satisfy the craving. I wanted pizza and after 2 small slices I didn’t want it anymore. I will agree though, it is hard, especially seeing the scale creeping up...

Weight

Losing Weight While Pregnant Can Harm You And Your Baby

I had finally got down to my pre pregnancy weight when I just got pregnant (my daughter is 20 months). My body refused to lose weight while breastfeeding, even with eating healthy and working out. I gained 60lbs my last pregnancy and I’m trying to only gain half of that this pregnancy. The problem is when I’m pregnant it’s like my body wants me to eat as if I’m hung over. I crave fruits, salads, and yogurt but as soon as I eat anything good for me I throw up. However grease stays down. Even at 19 weeks I’m still sick, so it’s a hard battle.

My body is totally doing the same! Except I’m definitely not craving healthy food. Just The thought of eating most of my favorite foods makes me so nauseous ����‍♀️

I know how you feel and I can't really offer any suggestions as I am finding it hard too. You look fantastic btw. I don't think you look like you need to lose anything more according to your pre pregnancy weight though. You look amazing and your 19 week photo is adorable!!!!

Game Changing Tips On Losing Weight After Pregnancy

Thank you so much! I didn’t plan on losing much more than I did, but I definitely wanted to tone up a little!

I lost 50 lbs before I got pregnant. I felt amazing, I looked amazing. It was hard work! I’ve struggled with my weight since I was a teenager - and now at 32, I’m realizing it’s only getting harder.

A

My husband reminds me - I can lose it again. It’s okay. This time in our lives is temporary and short lived, it’s a miracle. It really is. I’m just trying to eat smart, enjoy my pregnancy and remember what he tells me. Doesn’t hurt when he tells me how beautiful he thinks I am. ;-)

Weight Loss During Pregnancy: One Mum's Story

So true. It is temporary and we can definitely lose it again! My downfall is that I always tell myself to relax and enjoy my pregnancy as an excuse right before I scarf down a double cheeseburger �� I just need to be smarter ���� My husband is a great support too. But sometimes I’m stubborn and don’t want to listen to him lol!

Pregnancy Week 1 Pregnancy Week 2 Pregnancy Week 3 Pregnancy Week 4 Pregnancy Week 5 Pregnancy Week 6 Pregnancy Week 7 Pregnancy Week 8 Pregnancy Week 9 Pregnancy Week 10 Pregnancy Week 11 Pregnancy Week 12 Pregnancy Week 13 Pregnancy Week 14 Pregnancy Week 15 Pregnancy Week 16 Pregnancy Week 17 Pregnancy Week 18 Pregnancy Week 19 Pregnancy Week 20 Pregnancy Week 21 Pregnancy Week 22 Pregnancy Week 23 Pregnancy Week 24 Pregnancy Week 25 Pregnancy Week 26 Pregnancy Week 27 Pregnancy Week 28 Pregnancy Week 29 Pregnancy Week 30 Pregnancy Week 31 Pregnancy Week 32 Pregnancy Week 33 Pregnancy Week 34 Pregnancy Week 35 Pregnancy Week 36 Pregnancy Week 37 Pregnancy Week 38 Pregnancy Week 39 Pregnancy Week 40 Pregnancy Week 41 Pregnancy Week 42

We strive to provide you with a high quality experience. We respect everyone’s right to express their thoughts and opinions as long as they remain respectful of other members, and meet What to Expect’s Terms of Use.

Weight Gain During Pregnancy: What Is A Healthy Weight?

If you feel a message or content violates these standards and would like to request its removal please submit the following information and our moderating team will respond shortly.

Size

Please specify a reason for deleting For those who were on a weight loss journey before pregnancy~ from the . Note that once you confirm, this action cannot be undone.

A Group Leader is a What to Expect member who has been selected by our staff to help maintain a positive, supportive tone within a group. Group Leaders communicate with staff moderators and escalate potential violations for review, but they don’t moderate discussions. Group Leaders aren’t expected to spend any additional time in the , and are not held to a set schedule.

Married At First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis' 10kg Weight Loss Due To Severe Pregnancy Sickness

A

Posting Komentar untuk "Losing Weight First Week Of Pregnancy"