Can Chiropractors Help Lose Weight
If you’ve been talking about New Year’s Resolutions, you’ve probably heard others saying (or said yourself) that a weight loss regimen is at the top of the list. Just do a quick Google search, and you’ll likely find that weight loss is one of the top three New Year’s Resolutions. You probably are already aware that losing weight isn’t one of the easiest things in the world, and chiropractic may be able to help.
Truth be told, there’s no fast and simple hack to just drop the weight, and any company claiming to do so shouldn’t be trusted. At the end of the day, this New Years Resolution is one that requires changes to your daily routine and replacing unhealthy habits with healthy ones. When trying to lose weight, a step that might help you is to maintain regular chiropractic care. There have been several studies that reveal the overall health and wellness benefits that chiropractic can bring into a person’s life. As chiropractors, we won’t promise an instant cure to any health issue, but there is evidence that chiropractic adjustments and treatments, when used in conjunction with other healthy lifestyle habits, can help individuals achieve their weight loss goals.

One of the main reasons we find our patients are having difficulty reaching their weight loss goals is because they are fixated on the idea that they only have to do one thing…whether it’s go on a diet, go for a run, or get an adjustment. By focusing on only one aspect of a healthy diet and exercise program, they don’t see the results they want, and end up giving up.
Can Chiropractic Treatment Help You Lose Weight?
Living a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle is the best way to approach weight loss. For starters, your overall quality of life improves as your health improves. Additionally, when incorporating chiropractic care, you are providing the body with a natural treatment. The goal of chiropractic is not to provide only immediate relief from issues like back pain, but to help the body heal properly and function optimally from the inside out, making it less likely to face other health issues like weight gain.
During a chiropractic session, our team will examine your spinal column for any misalignments. These misalignments cause interferences to the central nervous system, which can interrupt communication between the brain and the body. As a result, many functions in the body can decline, including your metabolic system’s ability to burn fat. When adjustments are performed, the spine is brought back into proper alignment and vital communication is restored.
If you are ready to take control of your health, contact us and see how chiropractic care can help. Our team is dedicated to helping you achieve ultimate health!
How Chiropractic Can Increase Flexibility
I was experiencing a lot of pain in my feet following the birth of my son. I was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis in both feet. After seeing my PCP and being prescribed anti-inflammatory medication, I looked into the benefits of Chiropractic care. I was in so much pain from the plantar fasciitis that is because difficult for me to walk. I was unable to carry my newborn and walk because I was concerned for his safety. As part of my care plan, custom orthotics were recommended. Within days of receiving my orthotics I had a reduction in my pain. Regular Chiropractic visits and my orthotics have allowed me to be able to care for my son again!
I worked for Wal-Mart for 20 years walking on hard floors 10 hours a day. I felt a horrible pain in my right hip/buttocks area and could not bend or walk. My sister did a little research and recommended Healthy Life Chiropractic- They do EVERYTHING! After the first treatment, the pain was gone! After being educated on my problems, they worked on my whole body and it feels 100% better. I have never been a good sleeper, but I am sleeping much better and get up in the morning ready to go! I have never felt better!
My daughter came in to see Dr. Rob for possible curve in her spine. She was officially diagnosed with scoliosis after her evaluation. As parents, we were having a hard time wrapping out heads around what that meant for our beautiful 8 year old girl. Dr. Rob, Dr. Tina, and the whole staff at Healthy Life Chiropractic have been phenomenal! After 2 months of treatment- regular adjustments and exercises- we are seeing a huge improvement! Her hips are aligned now, her feet meet properly, and she is feeling better all around. We haven’t retaken her x-rays yet- not until we’ve done treatment for a whole year- but based off our experience, and results we’ve seen so far, I am confident that her curve has not gotten worse and has probably even improved!
Chiropractic Benefits: 10 Advantages Of Chiropractic Care
I began my chiropractic care in October 2017 because of increased pain and decreased mobility in my left hip that had gotten increasingly worse over the previous 4-5 months.I love that I have been able benefit from whole body treatment that in turn has almost completely taken away the issues I was experiencing with my hip.I am so grateful for feeling good again and I highly recommend Healthy Life for your chiropractic care and total life wellness.

“The online store is wonderful. It is very convenient for those busy and always on the go. I love all the purchase options. From supplements to oils and even honey can be purchased from your computer or smart phone. I look forward to a search option becoming available as there are so many products offered.”
I have been a patient at Healthy Life Chiropractic for over 3 years! After driving several hundred miles a week and spending time on the computer for work, I not only get regular adjustments, I utilize the massage therapists as well. I've recently begun using, with success, Standard Process supplements and Doterra Essential Oils. I appreciate the holistic approach to care by all of the staff at Healthy Life!
Seeing A Chiropractor
I have been coming to Healthy Life Chiropractic for over a year now. The treatments I receive give me such a relief of stress. The personnel is a big part of my relief. They are terrific and very professional. Dr. Tina is very educated in her field. Between treatments and supplements, I am feeling much better. I would, and have, recommend Dr. Tina to my friends.
Thank you so much for your wonderful care. Regardless of whether I am a weekly patient or MIA for a bit. Your office is friendly and encouraging and SOOOO helpful. Thank you!I just had a visit with a female patient who had gastric bypass surgery six months ago. She and I celebrated today. Not only has she lost 67 pounds, but based on her body mass index of 34, she is no longer considered have severe obesity. As her chiropractor, I have been there to support the physical changes of her body and advocate for her healthier lifestyle.

With weight-loss, her center of gravity has changed. The demands on her lower back, hips, knees, ankles and feet have changed. I adjusted her spine and joints before her surgery and continue to do so. My goal is to keep her body in balance.
Reasons Why Losing Weight Is The Key To Joint & Knee Pain
I am a chiropractor who specializes in the treatment of children and adults with excess weight or obesity. I grew up struggling with weight issues and know what it’s like to go to a medical doctor’s office and be reminded that I’m overweight. I am married to a large man and have children who also struggle with their weight. I understand the pressure to “fit in” and have experienced the frustration of someone telling me “if you could only lose some weight, you’d be fine.” In reality, losing weight is only part of the answer. It’s the unexpected changes you experience while trying to get healthier that few talk about.
I became a doctor of chiropractic because I have a passion for helping people at whatever age, shape or size. If you’re large, you know it. I don’t need to remind you of it. I do need to help you feel more comfortable in your body and hurt less. This article explains chiropractics and its benefits for the those affected by excess weight or obesity.
Chiropractic care is available to all ages and all sizes. Chiropractors provide hands-on, drug-free and non-surgical treatments, relying on the body’s inherent ability to heal. Doctors of chiropractic are best known for their ability to relieve back pain. But, it’s more than just spine care.

Helping Your Patients Stay Hydrated While Losing Weight
As chiropractors, we promote health, wellness, balance and active lifestyles. We provide our patients with strategies to improve their postures and help make everyday life a little easier. We help increase motion and flexibility and decrease pain in your spine and joints of the arms or legs and also treat headaches. Chiropractic care is a conservative, safe and effective option of healthcare.
Your brain is your command center. It tells your body what to do by way of nerves which travel down your spinal cord into your fingers and toes. Nerves throughout your body provide
Posting Komentar untuk "Can Chiropractors Help Lose Weight"