Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Losing Weight While Still Eating What You Want

Losing Weight While Still Eating What You Want

This journey does not involve any: magic pills, detoxing potions, dragons (I wish), white walkers, magical slimming belts, or any mumbo jumbo bull sh*t. It just requires discipline and you buying me a cannoli..maybe two.

I am going to be 100% honest. I truly want this article to help you and provide you with actual knowledge and strategies on how to eat what you want and still lose weight.

YES!

If you happen to have skipped my previous article, “The Beginner’s Guide To Weight Loss”, I suggest you start there and then come back to this article. Things will make a lot more sense. It’s like starting to watch Game of Thrones on Season 8 instead of Season 1..you’d just be lost..and miss out on 7 great seasons.

How To Lose Weight And Still Eat Everything You Want: Working With Your Food Cravings: Knight, Julia: 9798718277661: Amazon.com: Books

This is extremely important because you will not be able to eat what you want and lose weight without following the golden rule.

Don’t know how many calories you should eat to lose fat? Start by multiplying your goal weight by 12 (this is just a baseline, more in depth on previous article).

Now that you have your fat loss calorie intake calculated it is time to learn how to eat what you want and STILL lose weight.

Eat What You Like & Lose Weight For Life

Calorie reservation is not an app on your phone, it is not a vacation resort, it simply is reserving a certain amount of calories to fit a meal you want to enjoy.

It’s pizza night, you have been craving this freakin delicious miracle food for weeks. You are afraid that eating pizza will make you fat (it won’t). You remember reading an article about how to lose weight and still eat foods that you like. You decide to reserve X amount of calories for the pizza.

1 slice of cheese pizza equals about 275 calories. Let’s say you eat 1, 700 calories in a day. You want to eat 4 slices of pizza, 275 x4 = 1, 100. Therefore, you reserve 1, 100 calories to eat those 4 delicious slices of pizza. How?

Is It Bad To Lose Weight Too Quickly?

Option 1) Spread out the remaining 600 calories throughout your day, with an emphasis on protein. Remember, protein helps keep you satiated, so you will be less likely to feel the urge to go over your 600 calories you allotted for yourself.

Option 2) Intermittent Fasting. Fast until pizza time. Let’s say pizza is at 5 or 6. You can save all of your 1, 700 calories for your dinner. Allowing yourself more freedom to enjoy what you want at dinner besides your 4 slices of pizza. Utilize carbonated beverages such as seltzer water and diet soda to curb your hunger.

It’s girl scout cookie season. The tactical and vindictive cookie salesman roams the land and your local grocery store. Their tagalongs, samoas, and thin mints haunt your dreams every year. You want to eat all the cookies. But how?

Intermittent Fasting Beginner Guide (skip Breakfast?)

You work your day around the goods. It is possible to still eat these cookies, obviously, you need to have some will power because a box of girl scout cookies most likely won’t fit your calories. However, 5 or 6 just might.

So work your day around these cookies and practice calorie reservation. Plug in your cookies, then input your remaining food for the day in your calorie tracking app. Stay within your calories, aim to hit your protein goal and you’re good..seriously, that’s it.

Lose

Now, as I stated before, I want to be 100% honest with you. This technique requires discipline. Ironic because it allows for flexibility, however, if you cannot control yourself then use caution.

Lose Weight By Eating More And Snacking Less

If you love ice cream, but you know you can’t limit yourself to 1 cup, then it might be a matter of not having ice cream as often as you like. These types of foods are called Trigger Foods. Trigger foods are foods that may cause you to eat uncontrollably. Not to say you can never master these foods, but I recommend starting with food you exhibit great will power with. Once you establish self control habitually then try portioning your trigger foods.

If you follow me on instagram @fitness, you will see that I often incorporate foods that I enjoy. And quite often I get the “you can’t have that, it’s bad for you”. L O L.

There is no “good” or “bad” food. There is just food. And every food has a calorie total. It is just a matter of portioning the right quantity of the food.

How To Eat What You Want And Lose Weight

Imagine this: You are at an arcade. You have 10 tokens. Certain games require more tokens, some games require less. You can spend more tokens on one game or spread them around. However, just because one game requires more tokens..doesn’t mean you can’t play it. It just means you have less tokens to use on other games. The same thing goes for food and calories.

And more importantly, if it’s a special event, whatever your definition of special is..just f*cking enjoy it. Don’t worry about counting calories or how much protein you should be eating. Just enjoy the moment, because, after all,  what is all this for if we can’t enjoy the little things in life.

How

We noticed you're visiting from Germany. We've updated our prices to Euro for your shopping convenience. Use United States (US) dollar instead. DismissYou constantly eat 2500 or 500 extra calories everyday then you're going to gain weight because your body takes those extra calories and stores them as fat. So,

Foods You Should Never Eat If You Want Weight Loss And A Healthy Life

Again, let's say your metabolism burns 2000 calories per day but you constantly eat 1500 calories per day then You're going to lose weight because you're not eating enough calories to maintain your weight.

Just want to give you the results of your HIIT workouts & Diet planEdward Pababero Lost 132 Pounds to Weigh 132 Lbs

I used your fat loss tool for my calorie intake, Drank 80-to-100 ounces of water daily and I Did Your Workouts Alexa Ahrionne Lost 140 Pounds

Psychologist Reveals We Can Lose Weight By Retraining Our Appetites

I believed in your plan because I lost weight while eating apple pie and custard every evening - LOLJammy Burrell Lost 81 Pounds in 6 months

All my family are shocked I've lost all this weight! Now my metabolism has speeded up and I havent gained anything back while eating some naughty foods!Lee Thurston Lost 106 Pounds

How

I decided I wanted to try eating whatever I want and I'm losing weight STILL eating CRAP! its AMAZING!! Thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH. I will NEVER be fat again thanks to you. This changed my life forever. Hopefully you see this. Have a great day. Bye.Neenee Kali Lost 33 Pounds

How To Spot And Avoid Fad Diets

I used a lot of dieting tips (mainly the calorie tool from your website) and used a lot of the techniques U showed in your videos.Jake Payne Lost 84 Pounds

By just doing Adrian's 20 min Jumping Jack Workout twice daily and eating from the diet I have gone from 207 lbs to 170 lbs.Adil Ilyas Lost 37 Pounds

I have read alot of blogs and diet plans but nobody seemed to explain the thing with sugar and salt making you crave for food… They just said it will make you gain weight not because you will crave and EAT MORE but just by eating it it makes you fat thats what they said… and 1 word for Adrian - LEGEND ! You are my idol manMarian Atanasov Lost 53 Pounds

How Eating More Calories Can Help You Lose Weight

Weight loss foods fill you up quicker on LESS CALORIES, kills your hunger & cravings keeping you satisfied much longer meaning You'll eat much less and lose weight faster.

Weight loss foods have a low calorie density meaning they pack a small amount of calories in a large amount of food vs. bad foods that pack a lot of calories in a tiny amount of food.

How

For example, You'd have to eat 4 apples (1 of the best weight loss foods) to equal about the same amount of calories in 1 candy bar ↓

Eat What You Love And Still Lose Weight

Posting Komentar untuk "Losing Weight While Still Eating What You Want"