Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Struggling To Lose Weight Vegan

Struggling To Lose Weight Vegan

What I’m sharing with you today is my 6 years of experience eating a vegan diet and not losing weight to changing it up and implementing some steps on how I (finally) succeeded in losing 25 pounds in just under 3 months.

I’m a nurse and Nutritarian Health Coach and I run a food blog and the brand Go Vegan With Megan where I share how to eat a vegan diet that not only tastes incredible but also promotes weight loss and disease prevention.

How

Now today specifically we are addressing what parts of a vegan diet could be preventing you from seeing the results you want, and I’ll be sharing with you how I help my coaching clients move past their blocks to get results.

Powerful Ways A Plant Based Diet Transforms Your Running

I focus on teaching people not only how to eat vegan-because if you can believe it or not there are just as many ways to eat vegan as there are to eat an omnivorous diet.

The benefit of this is that we are packing as many good for you phytonutrients, antioxidants, and anti-cancer properties into us as we can and these foods have the added benefit of being super low calorie.

So essentially, we are washing our body in rich micronutrients that feeds all of its processes and helps it do its job of healing and helping us feel our best-all while facilitating weight loss.

Vegan Diet Cookbook

The beauty of eating this way is that because we are eliminating sugar, salt, and added oils we are no longer plagued by cravings.

And they do this by over-processing foods down to their most triggering forms which then allow our brains to get super happy when we eat them almost like a high.

As in, when we are finished digesting the high sugar, high salt, high oil foods, our body doesn’t feel as good anymore and it wants that feeling back.

How To Eat Enough Protein To Lose Fat And Build Muscle If Vegetarian

So it tells you that you’re hungry when really you’ve already eaten more than enough calories but you’re lacking the nutrition that should have come from them.

So, if this subject is interesting to you go ahead and let me know in the comments and I’ll get working on that material for you right away.

It’s time to grab a notebook because this info is important, and I want you to be able to absorb as much of it as possible.

Can You Lose Weight With Just A Vegan Diet?

What I teach is a vegetable-based diet with a focus on leafy greens both cooked and raw and a focus on cruciferous vegetables.

You want to make sure you’re eating an extra-large salad at least once per day with a mix of greens, colorful veggies, and a nut and seed-based dressing to help you absorb all of the nutrients available to you.

If you just do this one thing and have a huge salad topped with beans, cooked veggies like broccoli and cabbage, and add a nut-based dressing you’re already 50% of the way to a Nutritarian diet.

How To Lose Weight On A Vegan Diet Effectively

You also want to be eating a variety of fresh and frozen fruits, beans and legumes, onions and garlic, mushrooms, berries, and nuts and seeds paired with the veggies to make up 90% or more of your intake.

Any animal products (if you’re still eating them) or processed foods should make up no more than 10% of your total calories and of course, less is best.

If you want to get a better idea of what that looks like in real-time be sure to follow me on Instagram.

Weight Loss: Pt Unveils 'easy' Diet Which Saw Him Shed 4st In 6 Months

I’ve been posting in my stories more often now and sharing what I eat for almost every meal so you can get a really good understanding of what I’m talking about here.

When you eat is important because our body does the bulk of its healing and recovery in the catabolic stage of digestion.

One of the biggest changes I made to my routine to start seeing major results was to eat within a certain time frame and not before or after. This way of eating is known mainly as intermittent fasting.

Tips For Vegan Weight Loss Success

The other thing to consider is that every time we eat our body releases insulin to store the sugar from the food we eat.

Not

At first, this might sound hard to do especially if you are suffering from food addiction like 90 % of people out there are right now.

But I can promise you (as someone who used to constantly crave something to eat) this goes away pretty fast once you start eating in the way I described using those micronutrient-dense foods.

Reasons For Weight Gain On A Vegan Diet

If you were my client I would tell you that 100% compliance for 5 days of eating only micronutrient dense foods and avoiding all sugar, salt, and oil is the fastest way to beat cravings.

This doesn’t mean I never eat beyond burgers. It means it is not a staple part of my diet. I’ll have a burger at a cookout maybe once a month, then I’ll make sure my diet is really focused on micronutrient dense foods for the next few weeks.

I think a lot of us came to the idea that olive and coconut oils are healthy but in reality, our body doesn’t benefit from them at all.

I Went Vegan Keto. Here's What Happened To My Body

And because it can be absorbed by the body so quickly it is stored so much faster than fat from nuts and seeds is.

When the fat is bound with the fiber in a whole food form, it slows the digestion and allows your body a chance to use that energy instead of pack it on your hips.

Plus the fiber will pull a lot of that fat through your system so you aren’t really getting the full caloric load from nuts and seeds as you do with oil.

Vegan Diet Plan To Help You Lose Belly Fat

What I’m saying here is that when you look at the back of a package of almonds and see 300 calories per serving, all of those calories are not absorbed due to the fiber.

I’m talking about all salts here. It doesn’t matter what type of salt it is, the mineral content of specialty salts do not make up for the impacts the sodium will have on your system.

Not

When you eat a balanced diet, you’ll get more than enough minerals from the food you’re eating-no need to consume specialty salts to increase your mineral intake.

The Secrets To Losing Weight On A Vegan Diet

This is due to a combination of increased blood pressure from high salt intake and the effects salt directly has on weakening the arterial walls.

Even if your blood pressure is fine right now (or even low), adding salt has a cumulative effect that will raise your blood pressure in the future.

Just remember to include a source of iodine in your diet either from small amounts of kelp or a great whole food plant-based multivitamin like this one from Dr. Fuhrman’s site

Reasons You're Not Losing Weight

You know, for years and years I had no idea I was carrying around many different limiting beliefs that were holding me back from

You can bet I’ve seen every documentary, and my background in nursing naturally made me curious to learn as much as I could about plant-based nutrition.

You also likely have deep-rooted beliefs that are making it impossible for you to use willpower alone to get you to your goal.

Are You Struggling To Lose Weight?

And although the diet part of what I teach works to eliminate cravings, you will still be up against that self-talk that runs under the surface.

It’s not just about what we consciously tell ourselves, but it’s about how aligned the subconscious mind is with our conscious mind.

So, if you have a limiting belief that is blocking you from reaching your goals, the subconscious mind has deemed it necessary to be there to protect you from a negative outcome that might happen if you succeed.

-

How To Start Losing Weight In 6 Steps, According To A Nutritionist

And what the subconscious is actually trying to do here is to keep you from experiencing the pain that would come from feeling vulnerable and the fear of not being protected.

Even if on the surface you think it’s absolutely ridiculous to feel worried about a deep belief you have because you know you’re a strong person, and you “shouldn’t” feel a certain way, the worst thing you can do here is to brush these fears off.

If you are struggling to reach your health goals and you aren’t losing weight as a vegan here’s what needs to change:

For Better Blood Sugar, Eat Veggies First.

If you’d like clarity around what your subconscious is keeping from you and you want to be free from the same patterns you’ve experienced in the past with weight loss then I invite you to book a strategy session with me.

3. I’ll walk you through an exercise that will reveal the limiting beliefs that are holding you back so you leave the session with a clear path to follow to get you where you need to be.

If we decide together during our call that you would be a good fit for continued support in my coaching program, then I will make you an offer to work together.

Vegan Weight Loss: Losing Weight On A Vegan Diet

But to be honest, I’m very picky about who I invest my time in and I will only work with clients who are 110% committed to the process and ready to show up for themselves.

What I do isn’t for everyone, but I will make sure to get

Posting Komentar untuk "Struggling To Lose Weight Vegan"