Soup Diet Lose Weight Fast
By Denise Browning · This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. · 106 Comments
Get the Cabbage Soup Diet Recipe for quick weight loss and detox. Also get the printable 7-Day Diet Soup Eating Chart to put on your fridge and easily follow the diet. Learn how to make this detox cabbage soup in the slow cooker, instant pot, and on the stovetop.

Did you overindulge a bit during the holidays? Me too! Whether you’re looking to lose up to 10 pounds or more in only 7 days, fit back into your clothing, detox, or to get rid of bloating, this cabbage soup diet may help you accomplish these goals.
Can Cabbage Soup Diet Help You Lose Weight?
As a plus, find out the pros and cons of the cabbage soup diet, get answers to some FAQ’s, and learn how to make the best cabbage soup diet recipe in the slow cooker, instant pot, and on the stove top.
Yet it is not vegetarian or vegan because limited amounts of beef and chicken are allowed on a couple of days. This is a rigid diet – with not a lot of room for tweaks, just like the military diet.
Yes! You may lose 10 pounds (4.5 kg) or more in 7 days. This is a fast weight-loss diet, ideal to shed weight after the holiday binge, or for a special event. But be aware that this is not a permanent solution because long-term your body can run out of essential nutrients.
Ways To Lose Weight, Low Carb Diet, Slow Cooker Soup Diet, Fast Diet For Beginners, Blood Sugar Diet 5 Books Collection Set
There are many factors to consider such as gender and age, if you follow the diet strictly or cheated, and to what degree. But most people reported losing up to 10 or more pounds in one week on the weight loss cabbage soup. Keep in mind that the weightthat you’llloseis a combination of water, fat, and even muscle.
This is a low-calorie intake diet (around 1, 000 calories per day) and its main purpose is quick weight loss -- 10 pounds or more in 7 days. It is keto, vegetarian, and vegan!
Exercise is not recommended while on the diet, especially moderate to high-level. Why? Because this is a low-calorie diet-- one that can leave you weak even without exercising. You'll likely get around 1, 000 calories or less a day which is about half of the 2, 000 daily calories that most adults should get.
Will Cabbage Soup Help Me Lose Weight If I Eat It For A Week?
Mostly for those who are obese and need to lose weight fast in order to undergo to surgery. If you have any condition, such as diabetes, consult your doctor before doing the cabbage diet soup. Your blood sugar levels may drop a lot. It also won’t have a long-lasting impact on heart-disease, lowering cholesterol, or treating high blood pressure.
To begin with, you should always ask your doctor before starting any diet, including this cabbage soup diet. Here are a few often asked questions about the 7-day cabbage soup diet:
Although most recipes have bouillon/water and veggies in common, there are different recipes for the diet soup. Our diet cabbage soup is low-fat and has low carb veggies, among other ingredients that are detox and anti-inflammatory, such as spinach, garlic, turmeric, tomatoes, and lemon juice. It is similar to Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup!
Quick And Easy Diet Soup
Store cabbage diet soup in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5-7 days. Freeze for up to 4-6 months. Thaw in the fridge and reheat well.
Get the Cabbage Soup Diet Recipe for quick weight loss and detox. Also get the printable 7-Day Diet Soup Eating Chart to put on your fridge and easily follow the diet. Learn how to make this detox cabbage soup in the slow cooker, instant pot, and on the stovetop.

Keywords:best cabbage soup recipe, cabbage fatburning soup, cabbage soup diet recipe, detox cabbage soup, diet cabbage soup recipe, diet soup, instant pot cabbage soup, slow cooker cabbage soup
The Best Cabbage Soup Diet Recipe Wonder Soup 7 Day Diet
Calories: 70 kcal | Carbohydrates: 9 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 3 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Sodium: 66 mg | Potassium: 370 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 4 g | Vitamin A: 1049 IU | Vitamin C: 54 mg | Calcium: 44 mg | Iron: 1 mg
** Nutrition labels on are for educational purposes only. This info is provided as a courtesy and is only an estimate, since the nutrition content of recipes can vary based on ingredient brand or source, portion sizes, recipe changes/variations, and other factors. We suggest making your own calculations using your preferred calculator, based on which ingredients you use, or consulting with a registered dietitian to determine nutritional values more precisely.
Please note that health-focused and diet information provided on is for educational purposes and does not constitute medical advice, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Consult with your doctor or other qualified health professional prior to initiating any significant change in your diet or exercise regimen, or for any other issue necessitating medical advice.“How I lose 10 pounds in 7 days with this cabbage soup diet AKA Military diet!”Watch me make this cabbage soup from start to finish!
Vegetable Weight Loss Soup
2020 update: Yes! I am still using this cabbage soup to give me a jump-start to weight loss. I HATE it! But I LOVE IT! It helps that the soup is delicious, though!
I’m going to Disneyland next week and decided that I didn’t want to take my muffin top with me, especially since I have this cute form-fitting shirt that I want to wear so badly…. WITHOUT SPANX!!

When I need to lose my gut or 10 pounds quickly, I turn to three diets that never let me down; my green monster smoothie diet, The 10 Day Green Smoothie Cleanse and my newest love, the 7-day cabbage soup diet!!
Vegetable Soup Recipe
I know some people HATE these quick diets, but I love them! They work well for me, and the weight stays off as long as I eat a balanced post-diet. If you jump back to eating harmful sugars and carbs right away, you’re going to gain the weight back quickly.
Pace yourself. I mainly use this diet for quick weight loss for an event, the week before Thanksgiving, or to jump-start my spring dieting before swimsuit season.
OK, so let’s talk about the 7-day cabbage soup diet! It’s an old diet that has been around for YEARS and revised over and over again. You are likely to find several different versions online. It’s a short-term, weight-loss eating plan that involves, you guessed it, LOTS OF CABBAGE SOUP!
The Cabbage Soup Diet: What Experts Say
No worries, my jazzed-up version of the cabbage soup is delicious! Lately, these 7-day diets have become really popular. Even Dr. Oz has one. I first read about it on a blog I stumbled upon and thought I’d give it a try. I didn’t expect much, though. Now I’m hooked!
That was my question as well!! I’m a greedy girl, and I need FOOD!!!! You can have unlimited cabbage soup (Thank GOD!!) and certain foods per day on the cabbage soup diet. Those “certain foods” are listed below.
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/Cabbage-Diet-Soup-2000-76c4836cc27b418999d4cec466e4c336.jpg?strip=all)
On the cabbage soup diet, most people lose between 5-10 pounds. For me, it’s usually in the 7-10 pound range. Everyone is different, though, just read the comments below, and you’ll see!
The Best Healthy Cabbage Soup
On the 7- day cabbage soup diet, you follow a specific eating plan every day. Along with eating these foods, you can have cabbage soup as often as you’d like. This soup is also called wonder soup, weight loss soup, miracle soup, and weight watcher soup. So many names for this soup!
This unlimited soup rule drew me to the 7-day cabbage soup diet. I love that I can eat this soup in unlimited quantities. I HATE being hungry, and I will not stick to any diet if I’m hungry. Point. Blank. Period. Don’t forget you MUST drink eight glasses of water each day. My results vary if I slack on water.
Now about this weight loss Cabbage Soup (Wonder Soup), most websites featuring this diet say you should boil the vegetables in water, uh…no ma’am!! I’ve always used chicken or vegetable broth with seasoned canned tomatoes, which has never hindered my weight loss.
Weight Loss Vegetable Soup
Let me just say there is NO WAY I would be eating this soup every day if I made it with water. Yuck!
Throughout the diet, I also use salt (very lightly), pepper, lots of herbs & seasonings, olive oil, and a tad of butter on potato day. I also add 0-5 calorie flavorings to my water to ensure I get in all my water if needed. These changes have never affected my results.

(Update: I now add detox tea with a squirt of fresh lemon to my mornings. WOW is all I can say! Try it! I use Total Tea, but any detox tea will work)
Best Healthy Soup Recipes
Day 1- Eat nothing but fruit today (except for bananas) and as much of the diet cabbage soup as you’d like. You should try to stick with fruits with lower sugar content, like apples, blueberries, etc. I enjoy eating baked cinnamon apples (using gala or Honey crisp apples) in the morning, a large fruit salad and cabbage soup for
Posting Komentar untuk "Soup Diet Lose Weight Fast"