Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Lose Weight Smoothie Detox

Lose Weight Smoothie Detox

This Detox Smoothie is like drinking a liquid vitamin! The ingredients in this particular smoothie are carefully chosen to flood your body with nutrients, without using any specialty powders or expensive supplements. Instead, you just need a few fruits and vegetables that you may already have in your fridge!

As you may know, I don’t believe in drastic detox diets and cleanses. I think the only real way to detox your body is to consistently enjoy more whole foods and eat less processed ones that contain artificial coloring, flavors, and ingredients. This smoothie will help you do just that!

The ingredients in this smoothie are loaded with nutrients, and in turn, should help to support your body’s natural detox organs, including the kidneys, liver, and skin.

Healthy 3 Ingredient Smoothie Recipes For Weight Loss & Extra Fuel

With all of these ingredients, this smoothie is loaded with fiber that will help keep you feeling full and satisfied, without a lethargic or sluggish feeling that can come from eating something less nutritious. I find that when I start my day with a smoothie, I tend to eat better for the rest of the day, too. (And that’s the goal, right?)

Since this detox smoothie is loaded with nutrient-dense, low-calorie foods, I think it’s a good choice if you’re trying to lose weight. The pectin found in apples and the fiber in all of these ingredients will help keep you full, and if you use it as a meal replacement you may end up eating fewer calories than you normally would, which may also contribute to weight loss.

I hope you’ll enjoy this recipe any time you feel like a nutrient boost. It makes a light breakfast or snack, and for food combining purposes, this falls into the fresh fruit category, so it will digest quickly.

Healthy Smoothie Recipes: Super Food Smoothies For Weight Loss, Detox, And Improved Health (gain Energy, Lose Weight, Detox And Feel Stronger) (paperback)

Calories: 198 kcal , Carbohydrates: 51 g , Protein: 2 g , Fat: 1 g , Saturated Fat: 1 g , Sodium: 34 mg , Potassium: 663 mg , Fiber: 8 g , Sugar: 34 g , Vitamin A: 2910 IU , Vitamin C: 61.4 mg , Calcium: 51 mg , Iron: 1.3 mg

If you try this recipe, please let me know how you like it in the comments below! And if you try a substitution, I’d love to hear about it, too. We can all learn from your experience!

Subscribe to my weekly email newsletter for a free 7-day kick start guide. Plus, you'll get weekly meal ideas & new recipes every week!

Vegan Lifestyle & Soul Presents: 5 Day Green Smoothie Detox (paperback)

Posting Komentar untuk "Lose Weight Smoothie Detox"