Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Can A Morbidly Obese Person Lose Weight

Can A Morbidly Obese Person Lose Weight

Back in April 2016, the travel agent from Sydney tipped the scales at 153kg and was busting out of her size 26 clothes.

An obese travel agent who spent $30, 000 flying business class after she became too big to fit economy seats has lost 76kg and eight dress sizes.

Morbidly

Despite visiting nearly 50 different countries over the past two decades, Doina Nicutescu, 39, said her morbidly obese frame always spoiled the experience of travelling - and made flying on an aeroplane a 'complete nightmare'.

Fat Shaming Obese People Will Not Help Them Lose Weight. Here Is What Experts Want You To Know

Doina said that although her size never stopped her from exploring the world, it made travelling more difficult, anxiety-inducing and limited the type of activities she could do on holiday.

And after getting 'too big' to fit comfortably in economy class seats back in 2013, Doina decided to only fly business class from then on - which ended up costing her $30, 000 over four years.

The travel agent also revealed that she stole a seatbelt extender on a flight after a 'rude' airline hostess embarrassed her when she asked for one.

Lymphedema Caused By Obesity May Not Be Reversible

But the inspirational explorer has since swapped her seatbelt for swimmers after shedding an incredible 76kg and eight dress sizes in less than two years – and now feels more confident than ever travelling the world with her brand new 77kg, svelte size 10 figure.

Doina said: “I’ve always had that passion to travel but seeing the world as an obese person made the experience so much harder than it should have been.

“I’d visit places that you’d assume people would go for a beach holiday, but never go swimming. I went to Tahiti, Thailand, the Greek Islands, Croatia and Hawaii all in summer. But I never even packed a swimming costume. There was no way I would have felt comfortable at the size I was.

Overweight Guys Who Lost 70+ Pounds And Got Ripped Tell You How They Did It

“While everyone else was swimming, jumping off boats, and lounging around in their bikinis with a cocktail, I’d be sitting in the background fully clothed. I’d often have people pointing, staring and laughing at me, especially in Asia, because they’re not used to seeing people so big like I was.

“The worst experience was in Turkey, outside the Blue Mosque, and I had a family laughing and filming me. They then asked if they could take a picture with me, which I declined.

“Even just flying on an aeroplane is a totally different experience when you’re obese. The seats in economy are so small, and you’re spilling out everywhere and the arm rests could never be properly lowered between us.

Stream Big & Little

While the travel agent said she did not eat ‘too badly’, she explained that her food choices were not the best and she had a problem with portion sizes.

Doina's weight continued to pile on until she reached 153kg in April 2016 – which is when she realised things had to change.

Although she tried different diets in the past, Doina said she never had any long-term success with them and would pile on weight after stopping – ending up even heavier than when she began the diet.

Can Obesity Kill You?

After feeling like nothing was working to help her lose weight, Doina sought help from her doctor and decided to undergo gastric sleeve surgery in May 2016.

Doina managed to lose 60kg in the first year following her surgery and the remaining 16kg over the next year after that. After losing half her body weight, Doina said she was left with a lot of loose skin – but after undergoing a lower body lift, an arm lift, a breast lift, inner thigh lift and liposuction, she now has the body of her dreams.

“My life has totally changed, and traveling has become an entirely different experience for me now. If I ever fly business these days, it is purely as a treat rather than a necessity, she said.

Is Weight Loss Without Surgery Possible If You Are Morbidly Obese?

Since losing the weight, I’ve been to Hong Kong, Fiji, the Caribbean, Thailand, Malta, Portugal, Miami and Dubai. “I’ve done things I could never do before, like swimming in a bikini, going snorkelling and riding a camel. It’s been amazing.

Lunch: Chicken Schnitzel with chips and gravy, or something else from the food court such as chinese food, laksa soup or pasta.

Morbidly

Dinner: Large portion of a home cooked meal such as stir fry with noodles with extra sauce, or a pasta dish with extra cheese.When he was on a luxury trip to the Bahamas, the 39-year-old was left red faced after he was forced to pay for two plane seats due to his size.

How Can A Morbidly Obese Person Deadlift Properly?

Then doctors warned him that he had less than three years to live, so in a desperate bid to turn his life around he changed his daily diet of pizza, burgers and Jack Daniels.

One day at work I bent down to pick up a napkin and my trousers ripped completely in half, it was awful and had to go straight home to change them.

And I was left completely humiliated when I was forced to buy two plane seats on a flight from Ohio to Miami.

Morbidly Obese Man Ross Gardner's Incredible Weight Loss

Ross worked as a waiter in a large restaurant chain and, over the course of five years, piled on 14st after binging on 15, 000 calories every evening.

He would drink nearly a litre of Jack Daniels every evening and then binge on food until 2am before he went to bed to stave off a hangover.

Ross said: I didn't take my shirt off once in six years in front of anyone, I was too ashamed of my bulging belly. I wasn't a fussy eater, I would eat it all, you name it and I would eat it.

Obesity Research Confirms Long Term Weight Loss Almost Impossible

It was exhausting being that heavy, I was on my feet all day so when I got home I wouldn't move all evening.

My mom would come round my house and leave scales in the middle of my kitchen floor, which was her way of telling me I needed to lose weight, but as soon as she left I would toss them to one side.

Best

My clothes were a size XXXL and I had to wear slip on shoes as I couldn't reach my feet to tie my shoelaces.

Weight Loss Surgery For Slightly Overweight

But now the super slimmer has shed half his body weight in just 10 months after his uncle recommended he see a weight loss specialist.

Straight away Ross quit alcohol and smoking and attended behavioural therapy to figure out why he was using food to make himself feel better.

He said: In the first week I lost half a stone and from there the weight just kept falling off, it actually got to the point where I struggled to stop losing weight and I had to higher my calorie intake to maintain a healthy weight.

Doctors Inform Patients They're Obese, But Offer Few Solutions

I went from binging on 15, 000 calories in one or two sittings to eating seven or eight times a day, with each meal being around 200 calories.

I now feel like a new man and I want to encourage others that it is never too late to turn your life around.

But due to his extreme weight loss Ross was left with no other option than to have a 360 body lift to remove his severe excess skin.

Pound Weight Loss Morbidly Obese Man Four Month Journey

Ross said: My belly button was down by my knees and I had to tuck my skin into my shorts to hide it, it was humiliating.

The surgeon removed 6lbs of excess skin from around my torso and after the long and difficult recovery I felt like a new man.

How

I went to the gym six or seven times a week, and still do now and because of this I didn't have to have surgery on my arms or legs which was a great relief.

Weight Loss: One Man Underwent 25st Transformation On This Diet Plan

I went back to medical school and I have just qualified as a Chiropractic Physician, I now help others and want to prove that it is never too late to turn your life around.

Body Positivity'I was bullied over beanpole legs as a teen – but people love them now I'm 60'Jacqueline Hooton, 60, from West Sussex, is fighting against ageing with fitness. She's here to show women over 50 that you can be strong at any age – and her legs are in the best shape ever

Lifting weights isn't always easy as having the correct nutrition is important. But did you know you could be failing with your gains from these simple mistakes?

Can't Lose Weight No Matter What? Read This Now

Online coach Danielle, AKA Kale them with Kindness, is a dedicated gym bunny who promotes body positivity. She often shares advice with her Instagram fans - and now she's exposed the reality behind social media

EXCLUSIVE: Busty model Jazmyne Day, known for her M-cup boobs, has been left 'stressed' in the past few weeks after seeing one of her one of her Facebook profiles hacked – and then having an Instagram page taken down

WorkoutYou've been lifting weights wrong – three simple mistakes to avoid to build muscleLifting weights isn't always easy as having the correct nutrition is important. But did you know you could be failing with your gains from these simple mistakes?

Flashback Friday: Can Morbid Obesity Be Reversed Through Diet?

A quarter of Brits are becoming more experimental with their spice tastes, with the same number frequently using spice in home cooking, research has found

Jacqueline Hooton, 60, from

Obese

Posting Komentar untuk "Can A Morbidly Obese Person Lose Weight"