Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

If You Want To Lose Weight Don'T Eat

If You Want To Lose Weight Don'T Eat

This is not a weight loss site, but weight loss is certainly a major topic around here. Because of that, I feel a responsibility to approach it from both sides.

The reason I talk so much about how to lose weight is because there is way too much misinformation out there on the topic. It truly does not need to be as complicated as it is made out to be.

You

Sure, if you’re at a weight that is putting your overall health in jeopardy, losing some weight is wise. But if you’re in the camp that says “I can definitely lose a few pounds” then this post is for you.

Dos And Don'ts For Talking To A Loved One About Weight Loss

If you don’t want to lose weight because you love your body the way it is, that’s awesome. If you want to lose some weight because it’ll make you feel better all around, that’s awesome too.

We all have different body goals. I’ve been working out for 12 years and I still do it, because I like building muscle. Some people have absolutely no interest in building muscle, and that’s fine! They can be perfectly healthy in their own right without ever stepping foot in the gym.

But if you are happy and thriving the way you currently are, even if you feel like you can afford to lose a few pounds, why stress it?

Eating Breakfast Won't Help You Lose Weight, But Skipping It Might Not Either

There’s so much more to life than your weight. Who’s to say that the weight you currently are isn’t the perfect weight for YOU?

But if you do in fact want to lose weight, please understand that there is nothing wrong with wanting to lose weight.

Just

If you’ll be happiest with your body a certain way, that is NOT an unhealthy goal. Losing weight shouldn’t be the sole driver of your happiness, but pursuing weight goals can certainly be a factor in your overall happiness.

Spot Treating Fat Doesn't Work—here's What You Can Do Instead

You don’t have to lose weight. But you can. If weight loss if part of your goals, that is absolutely okay. And if it’s not, that’s okay too.

Join The CCDC (Cheat-less Cheat Day Crew) to get my recipes before they go live, along with other special announcements and exclusive giveaways!   I wrote this short book to help 4 women I love very much with their weight; My mother, two sisters, and a special young lady! I did this because at times, discussing weight verbally with anyone can turn into a big issue. So, out of my love for them I wrote the book.  

If

I personally knew that if what I wrote in the book was put into practice, the person(s) could only SUCCEED. Needless to say, I only promoted the book very briefly. Why is that? I felt that the individuals I wrote the book for and the general population didn't really care about their health as much as they talked about they did. However, after this news from my sister, I am back with this one. Good health is probably the most important thing in the world. I know the value of it first hand. 

Ways To Motivate Yourself To Lose Weight

Well, around the time I finished the book, my 32 year old sister had recently been put on insulin for type 2 diabetes. I encouraged her to read the book and follow what was in there as best as she possibly could. At first she didn't. She only read the book as most people do with books. Then, I saw her at work earlier this year like January, and she was reading the book at work and actually studying what was in there. 

Needless to say, last weekend, she got on the scale and had lost over 20 pounds since she started earlier this year! She was excited! She had some clothes in her closet that she ran in her room to put on. She could fit a size that she hadn't worn in years. While losing the weight and dropping two dress sizes this year has been exciting and motivating for her; nothing is more exciting as the fact that she is doing much better and is not taking insulin shots like she was before. 

You

So, I am really loving this and wanted to share this with all of you! If you or someone you know can benefit from the book, PLEASE contact me and order the book! It can make a big difference! 

Reasons You're Struggling To Lose Weight

The interesting thing is, what's in this book helped my college roommate lose around 70 pounds in about 10 months. He has been able to keep the weight off for 5 years now, and as he says, Preserve his SEXY! :-)  

So, it actually works if you follow what is in the book! And...I am selling it for only $7.00. Get it for someone even if you don't need it yourself. You never know who you may help!

I

You don’t have to lose weight. But you can. If weight loss if part of your goals, that is absolutely okay. And if it’s not, that’s okay too.

Join The CCDC (Cheat-less Cheat Day Crew) to get my recipes before they go live, along with other special announcements and exclusive giveaways!   I wrote this short book to help 4 women I love very much with their weight; My mother, two sisters, and a special young lady! I did this because at times, discussing weight verbally with anyone can turn into a big issue. So, out of my love for them I wrote the book.  

If

I personally knew that if what I wrote in the book was put into practice, the person(s) could only SUCCEED. Needless to say, I only promoted the book very briefly. Why is that? I felt that the individuals I wrote the book for and the general population didn't really care about their health as much as they talked about they did. However, after this news from my sister, I am back with this one. Good health is probably the most important thing in the world. I know the value of it first hand. 

Ways To Motivate Yourself To Lose Weight

Well, around the time I finished the book, my 32 year old sister had recently been put on insulin for type 2 diabetes. I encouraged her to read the book and follow what was in there as best as she possibly could. At first she didn't. She only read the book as most people do with books. Then, I saw her at work earlier this year like January, and she was reading the book at work and actually studying what was in there. 

Needless to say, last weekend, she got on the scale and had lost over 20 pounds since she started earlier this year! She was excited! She had some clothes in her closet that she ran in her room to put on. She could fit a size that she hadn't worn in years. While losing the weight and dropping two dress sizes this year has been exciting and motivating for her; nothing is more exciting as the fact that she is doing much better and is not taking insulin shots like she was before. 

You

So, I am really loving this and wanted to share this with all of you! If you or someone you know can benefit from the book, PLEASE contact me and order the book! It can make a big difference! 

Reasons You're Struggling To Lose Weight

The interesting thing is, what's in this book helped my college roommate lose around 70 pounds in about 10 months. He has been able to keep the weight off for 5 years now, and as he says, Preserve his SEXY! :-)  

So, it actually works if you follow what is in the book! And...I am selling it for only $7.00. Get it for someone even if you don't need it yourself. You never know who you may help!

I

Posting Komentar untuk "If You Want To Lose Weight Don'T Eat"