Hypnosis Online To Lose Weight
Personal account of how online hypnosis helped one woman lose weight. This reduced her Covid risk and built self-confidence. Thank you for sharing your weight loss hypnotherapy success story.
“I had put on a lot of weight by not taking proper care of myself over a few years. I was eating a lot of take-a-ways and unhealthy food, nibbling on chocolate in the evenings. When coronavirus come along I was doing hardly any exercise at all. I would watch the news, like we all did, and see that people who are overweight are more likely to have major problems if they contracted the virus.

I decided to take positive action and reach out for some professional help by calling Alix after looking at her website. Even though we were in lockdown she said that she could help me. She suggested we could do her hypnotherapy sessions via video camera. I didn’t expect this as I just assumed I would have to visit her in London for her help after lockdown had finished.
The Medical Power Of Hypnosis
Doing the sessions online was brilliant. I was in the comfort of my own home and therefore relaxed before we even started. Alix also put me at ease with her professional manor and relaxing voice.
Not only did we work on my loss of weight, we concentrated on my diet and changing my eating habits. We also worked on boosting my confidence which I was lacking because of the weight gain.
The hypnotherapy sessions gave me new found confidence. I found myself wanting to exercise. I’m currently walking 2 miles in the morning and a mile in the evening. For breakfast I now have fruit and at lunchtime I have some type of salad. Evening meals are healthy, usually something cooked in my wok and if I am feeling peckish I have another piece of fruit.
Stream Episode $pdf$/read/download Extremely Rapid Weight Loss Hypnosis For Women: Burn Fat And Lose Weight By Jeniferfrench Podcast
I chose to have three sessions with Alix because some of my issues had been going on for years. I have total confidence in her ability to work using online video camera as it has worked for me.”
Prior to the lockdown I had undergone major surgery and was about to return to work and an active lifestyle which I thought would enable the shedding of the weight I had put on prior and post-surgery. This was not to be the case. For six weeks I tried to lose weight with little success.

Lack of success lead me to conclude there were underlying issues at play. I reached out to Alix, asking if online hypnotherapy was possible – it was!
Hypnotherapy For Weight Loss — Growth Hypnosis
Sessions began revealing the true causes of my lack lustre progress. I am now mindful of food choices; actively scheduling and doing exercise sessions; not beating myself up for minor slip ups; not giving up; plus now having unbroken sleep – all adding to my overall wellbeing.
My techniques guarantee that you remain in control at every session. These techniques, developed over 25 years, are so effective that many issues can be addressed in as little as three sessions. My location in the very heart of London means you can book sessions to work around work, or alternatively I can offer online sessions. To learn more contact Alix Needham today.
![]()
This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish.Accept Read More
Weight Loss Hypnosis Online, Ealing & London W1
This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
Why Does Weight Loss Hypnosis Work To Help You Lose Weight?
Sessions began revealing the true causes of my lack lustre progress. I am now mindful of food choices; actively scheduling and doing exercise sessions; not beating myself up for minor slip ups; not giving up; plus now having unbroken sleep – all adding to my overall wellbeing.
My techniques guarantee that you remain in control at every session. These techniques, developed over 25 years, are so effective that many issues can be addressed in as little as three sessions. My location in the very heart of London means you can book sessions to work around work, or alternatively I can offer online sessions. To learn more contact Alix Needham today.
![]()
This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish.Accept Read More
Weight Loss Hypnosis Online, Ealing & London W1
This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
Posting Komentar untuk "Hypnosis Online To Lose Weight"