Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

How To Lose Weight In Thighs In Gym

How To Lose Weight In Thighs In Gym

It’s very common among women to have that thick fat layer deposited around the thigh region. Losing fat from thighs is tough for women. It requires focused training and quantified diet.

I have been in the situation where I had to pack my old jeans and shorts that just stopped fitting me. And I know it hurts.

How

After a lot of experiments in workout regime, I have found something that worked for me and helped me fit back into those old shorts, better than they fitted before.

Lose Weight While You Sleep With These 12 Tips

I am going to share the workout routine that helped me lose fat from thighs, and I could fit into my old jeans and shorts again.

I have never been overweight, though body fat has been a challenge for me. I always found it challenging to reduce that extra layer of fat around my love handles and thighs.

I struggled for about 7 years to lose those last few pounds of fat but couldn’t figure out where I am failing. I worked out regularly and followed a balanced diet. My workout routine included weight training and cardio both.

How I Lost My Thigh Fat + Thigh Fat Burning Workout

I also experimented with different routines like heavier weights or high-intensity cardio or HIIT training. None of this showed a significant impact.

After numerous failures, experiments and trials, I finally found something that showed me fantastic results in 2 months. I lost 4kgs weight, dropped 4% of body fat, and gained stronger thigh muscles.

When I started this new routine, I was not sure if it will be fruitful, but I continued doing it. And, after 2 months of consistent efforts, I saw a positive change in me.

Powerful Fat Burning Leg Exercises

Most of the gym trainers know a lot of exercises, but they lack in knowledge of how to focus on one goal at a time. They make you do a lot of workouts in the gym, but they never seem to show results.

Women’s body is very different from men’s. The muscle gain and growth process is very slow for women and hence requires consistent efforts over a longer duration.

Lifting heavy weights and spending long hours in gym will not give sustainable results. You need to understand how our muscles need to be trained to gain strength.

Personal Trainer Shares The Tips And Tricks To Help You Get Rid Of Inner Thigh Fat Forever

Many of us try to achieve both the goals together – fat loss and muscle gain. This is why we don’t see results and give up sooner than the expected duration for a significant change.

When I changed my routine to focus on fat loss, I concentrated my efforts on thigh muscles. There were 2 reasons for this – thighs are a major area of fat storage for women and thighs are also one of the longest muscles in our body.

(To know more, read this – Why does fat deposit on the hips and thighs of women and around the stomachs of men?)

Exercises To Lose Thigh Fat

If you are following a weight training regime in gym or home, you might already be following a specific routine for different body parts. Now, what I suggest you, is to change legs workout routine and continue doing the remaining body part workouts as-is. Also, don’t forget to include moderate cardio 2–3 days a week.

How

This workout routine is simple…but not easy. It will cause a lot of muscle soreness, especially in the beginning. For faster recovery, it’s advised to include muscle recovery supplements and whey protein.

Break each workout into sets of 15–20 reps. Do not go below 15 reps in each set. As you gain lower body strength, try to increase repetitions in each set. The entire workout would take 40–45mins including rest between each sets.

Fat Burning Leg Workout For Women For Toned Legs

To understand the postures and techniques, below are the explainer videos for each workout. It is critical to not only follow the routine but do these exercises the right way. I highly recommend going through these short tutorials, even if you have done these workouts earlier.

To start with, use PVC pipe or very lightweight barbell to do deadlifts. Ensure that you can complete 100 reps with the same weight. If you want to make it more challenging, add more weights towards the last few reps. Remember to not compromise the posture while increase weights.

Inner thighs are one of the weakest muscles, and they are difficult to be trained. It’s important to remember that you are doing this workout with only body weight. The reason is, you need to stretch thigh muscles to maximum and also hold for 2 seconds every time you go down in plié.

How To Lose Thigh Fat: A Simple 3 Step Plan

I strongly recommend not to lift weights in this workout, as it will restrict the range of inner thigh movement and also affect the back posture.

Simple workouts are most challenging to do. The routine mentioned above may sound simple, but it will be effective only when done the right way. Here are the things that you must pay attention to –

How

Now you know what and how to do. The only thing remaining is, why. Why would this even work? It works because it follows the fundamental principle of fat loss – a higher number of repetitions, lifting a lesser weight. Legs workout engages the entire body which means not only you strengthen your legs, but also your core, abs, and obliques.

How To Lose Weight In My Legs, Stomach, Waist & Thighs

So, now you have my guide to remove that cellulite layer and to get leaner thighs and toned hips. Try this routine and share with me your results. I am confident that you will start enjoying legs workout after this.When it comes to trouble areas, my thighs have always been mine. No matter how many pounds I lost, I still felt I always jiggled down there. However, it took me many years to realize how I could actually tone up and “fix” this area.

As a woman, your body naturally wants to hang onto fat and the stomach, hips, thighs, and buttocks are the main areas that we see this. Depending on your genetics-yes I said it-it can be hard or easy to do.

For the last 7 months, I lost 20lbs and while the fat loss was from all over, I noticed a large portion of fat disappearing from my lower half. I also noticed I had managed to get rid of most of my cellulite as well which was a bonus.

Thin Thigh Workout

I created a Youtube video detailing how I lost the thigh fat which you can find below, but I will gladly share my tips here as well!

For diet, I cleaned up the way I was eating and this involved ditching a lot of junk food. I stopped drinking ALL alcohol and I limited gluten from my diet. I did a 23&Me test and it told me I had a gluten sensitivity a year ago, but I did not give it much thought. Once I started eliminating it, I saw a huge change in my overall body bloat and the weight came off easier.

For lunch, I will meal prep salmon, cod, steak, chicken, or ground turkey and pair it with brown rice or quinoa, and veggies such as carrots, brussels sprouts, broccoli, sweet potato, and cauliflower.

What

Ways To Lose Thigh Fat Fast

For dinner, I usually eat Hellofresh 4 nights a week or I will go out to eat and just enjoy. I do not really believe in cheat meals and when I want something, I will eat it in moderation.

For my workouts, I use my own Strong Body Guide: 12 week home workout plan. My workouts included 5 days a week: 2 lower body days, 2 upper body days, and one ab day in additon to my yoga classes. I spent 20 minutes completing my SBG strength training workouts followed by 20-30 minutes of cardio on my incline trainer going at 3mph and 15% incline. Since I have now reached my goal weight, I have decided to cut my cardio down to just 3 days a week now to focus more on weights and gaining more muscle!

For this thigh thinning workout, you will have 6 moves to complete. You will perform each move for 15 reps followed by 3 sets each.

The Best Exercises To Lose Belly Fat

If you need more guidance or help along the way, checkout my Strong Body Guide: 12 Week home workout guide and join our private support group with thousands of other ladies.

This blog is for those who are thinking of becoming pregnant, are already pregnant, or have given birth and are looking forward to getting their best bodies ever.The slang term thunder thighs is used to describe excess weight on the top of the legs. This bodily feature not only causes feelings of self-consciousness but is also unhealthy.

Joining a gym is a good strategy to reduce your thigh size, provided you know what approach to take. Being that you cannot spot reduce, says ExRx.net, overall weight loss needs to be your primary goal.

Minute Inner Thigh Workout (video)

Do inner thigh workouts at the gym. Experiment with the cardio equipment. Treadmills, elliptical machines, stair climbers, rowers, exercise bikes and ladder climbers all have one thing in common — they burn calories.

-

This, in turn, will promote weight loss in your legs and throughout the rest of your body. Spend five minutes learning how to use each machine and choose the one you like best. Gyms often come equipped with jump ropes, which

Posting Komentar untuk "How To Lose Weight In Thighs In Gym"