How To Lose Weight After High School
Get Back to High School Weight at Hitch Fit! Henry lost 30 pounds at Hitch Fit and got back to his high school weight! Transformation by Hitch Fit Gym Kansas City Personal Trainer Austin Stone
“When I graduated high school I liked to joke that I was “retiring” from organized sports. I was a two sport athlete without any special talent in either, and I knew that I didn’t have a future prospect of participating in them at a higher level. Of course, the thing about playing two sports is that you don’t really get an off season, as you are constantly training for the next one. So I was very familiar with the value of lifting, nutrition, and cardio when it came to getting into and staying in shape, and I knew that there was no reason for me to “retire” from it, but I did. Besides some weak short lived attempts to get back into it in college, and some even weaker, albeit longer, attempts since “retiring” from organized education, I was never really able to take it seriously. And so I found myself 27 and over 200 lbs for the first time in my life, and, having recently moved back home to KC, knew I had ran out of excuses to make a change.

As luck would have it, a friend of mine who played high school football with me had just gone through his own body transformation in preparation for his wedding, and in a post on Instagram, explained how Hitch Fit and its atmosphere of support helped him do it. I knew that I would need help to focus and motivate me to get back on track, so I decided to look Hitch Fit up. That’s how I met Austin, and from day one I knew that I had come to the right place.
Healthy Food Swaps, According To Nutrition Blogger Amanda Meixner
In my very first workout, I puked. I came out of the bathroom all embarrassed and ashamed, but Austin just said “but you feel better now, right?” And he was right, I did. I finished that workout, suffered through the first couple days of soreness, made it through the second workout and felt great and I knew that I was ready to get into it.
Then, two weeks in, right as I was getting into the rhythm, I tore my meniscus playing pickle ball. Suddenly cardio wasn’t going to be an option, Leg work was going to have to be put on hold, and my newly found motivation to get into shape was in jeopardy. But that’s when I learned the true power of changing your nutrition and sticking to the diet Austin provided me with. I learned to get more creative in my cooking, finding ways to make healthy meals as delicious as possible without adding any extra ingredients. You also look at menu’s differently, not just differing to the salad section for “healthy” options, but picking entrees and sides that fit the diet. With sticking to the diet, despite being greatly reduced in what exercises I could do, I managed to lose 20 lbs in the first 3 months.
After I was able to start doing cardio again, I not only lost an additional 10 pounds, but I also accomplished another goal; being able to rep pull ups. Its an amazing feeling being able to go for a jog, see a pull up bar set up in a park, and be able to jump up and knock 10 out before jogging off again. Its this feeling, along with a much better understanding of nutrition, that I know will keep me motivated to maintain and to get into even better shape. And I owe that mentality to Austin and the Hitch Fit team.”
My Doctor Prescribed Ozempic To Help Me Lose Weight. How It's Going
Or call 816-753-8900 and request to train with Austin at the downtown location. If you are in Overland Park area, fill out a request form at /contact and we will set you up with one of our Overland Park team!
Diana Chaloux is a top personal trainer, professional fitness model, WBFF Pro Diva Fitness Model and World Champion competitor. She is co-owner of Hitch Fit providing one on one personal training in Kansas City and Online Personal Training Worldwide. Diana's passion is fitness and goal is to educate, motivate and inspire others to lead a more fit and healthy lifestyle. www.HitchFit.com www.DianaChaloux.com Contact Diana at [email protected]I always liked working out. I did P90X in 2011, and did pretty well with it. I then got pregnant with my daughter in the fall of 2011. I tried losing the baby weight. After losing the first 10 lbs, I got pregnant with my son. I was determined that starting in the new year I would lose my baby weight, and decided to use TurboFire this time.
I found that I started to crave the workouts every morning. Just a little bit of time to myself each morning, doing awesome, fun, effective workouts, allowed me to keep my own identity. In addition to being a wife and a mother, I felt I owed it to myself to be a kick ass person as an individual. So glad I did because I’ve never been more proud of my body and how healthy I feel.
Top 6 Expert Tips On How To Lose Weight Fast
I wanted to be more fit than I was in high school. After watching the cast members stories at the end of the first workout video, I was super inspired to be like the women that have children and look amazing. Some of these women in the TurboFire videos have like 7 children! There’s no reason that I can’t do TurboFire with just two kids!

What is the greatest challenge you faced before beginning the program? How did the program and Beachbody® help you overcome that challenge?
I would say my biggest challenge would be making the time to do the workouts. I had to keep reminding myself that I not only spend the rest of the day with my kids, but I also need to set a good example for them too. Exercise every day is so important, but also that we need to love ourselves and take care of ourselves. We only get one body in this world. Why not make it something we can truly be proud of?
Things You Need To Know If You're Trying To Get To Your High School Weight
I weigh less now than I did in my senior year of high school! That feels so amazing! I also fit into a size 6! My biggest achievement, though, is the piece of mind. I was constantly thinking about the weight I’ve needed to lose for so long, and always felt terrible every time I looked in the mirror or tried to get dressed every day. It feels so good to not have that on my mind constantly!
I am a happier, healthier, more motivated person now. I am so excited about my results and my new life style. I want to start a new career helping others feel good and lose weight. I am filled with so much positivity and energy every day!

You can change your life, too. Take the Beachbody Challenge, for the ultimate motivation to get fit! Select any Beachbody program and once you complete it, share your results for your chance to win cash and prizes.Want to share your transformation story? Whether you lost weight or gained muscle, I want to hear from you! Email me at kolsen@washingtonian.com.
Diet & Weight Loss
Turning point: My weight gain started as a side effect of the medicine I was taking. I found myself eating more and doing less. I wanted to make a change because I was miserable being so big. Everybody started to make fat nicknames for me. I couldn’t even tie my shoes by myself and I was always out of breath. I had to make a change to feel good about myself again and actually be okay with myself when I looked in the mirror.
Exercise: My Sport&Health trainer Aaron and I usually do a lot of total body strength training to improve lean muscle. We work in all planes of motion and focus on a variety of exercises. I work out with him twice a week. He also taught me how to use all the equipment at the gym and how to create my own workouts.
Diet: Before, I used to eat maybe five or six times a day. I ate everything I could find. I didn’t care because I thought,

Weight Loss Success: 3 Things Teen Did To Lose 117 Pounds
How she stuck with it: After I started seeing the results I was getting from working out, I started to get more motivated. I made goals of how I was going to lose weight, fit into all the cute clothes, and show off my new body to the people who made fun of me because I was fat.
Transformation: I lost 41 pounds. My legs got slimmer and muscular. My arms and shoulders got smaller. My stomach got flatter, and I lost the layers of fat on my side. I have no trouble breathing anymore and it’s easy to go up stairs now. I got stronger and can push five to six plates on the sled now. I can go out dancing and join my parents for long
Posting Komentar untuk "How To Lose Weight After High School"