Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Widget HTML #1

Losing Weight After A Baby

Losing Weight After A Baby

I want to start off by saying that you are amazing and beautiful no matter what! The number on the scale, stretch marks, and flappy skin is not what defines you. Remember that you created a human being! You carried the love of your life and your body did everything and more to make sure your baby was healthy. So why make this post? Well because even though as amazing as it is to grow a human being, we want to be healthy and most of us desire to go back to our pre pregnancy looks or as close to them as possible. It is okay to want to lose baby weight (or weight in general) and look good for you! This post is on how I lost the baby weight in hopes that if you’re struggling, this can help and give you some guidance.

It Starts In The Kitchen The “it starts in the kitchen” phrase is so cliche but it’s so true! What you put into your body is such a big deal and it is very important when trying to lose weight. I believe in moderation and in the 80/20 rule 100%. The 80/20 rule is you eat nutrient rich foods 80% of the time and enjoy your cravings 20%. What I love about this method is that it is not a diet it is a lifestyle. You eventually develop some very good habits that keep you feeling great, healthy, and of course helps you keep a healthy weight. Start off by implementing the rule daily. Where 80% of your day is clean and 20% is your dessert for the day. Then make it weekly and then monthly. By doing this, you will become more aware of what you are putting into your body and eventually you are not going to want to eat the processed, greasy, sugary foods.The 80% should be filled with healthy, nutrient dense foods. These are fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, grass fed meats and pasture raised chicken, basically get rid of the processed foods! Tips to achieve this

A

Stay Active I began to exercise at 5 weeks postpartum. It is advised to wait until your postpartum doctors visit though, but I know my body pretty well and I’ve always been an active person so I was going crazy lol. I began with taking daily walks 30 minutes a day probably about a mile and a half. And if you’ve never worked out I suggest start off by walking too! It helps you get your heart pumping and improve your endurance. After my doctors visit and got the clear, I began to implement weights and higher impact workouts. Working out is an obvious reason to lose weight and it is easier said than done but you have to do it. Tips for Working Out

Body After Baby: 6 Week Update

Breastfeeding This one is a personal experience. I was blessed to be able to exclusively breastfeed my baby until he was about 13 and a half months. When you breastfeed it causes you to contract that’s why at the beginning you feel or will feel some cramping. Breastfeeding burns a lot of calories too which is why it is said that it helps lose baby weight. I do believe that breastfeeding was a huge help for me. I realized that I was extra hungry and thirsty because of breastfeeding and that is because of the extra calories I was burning a day. And because I was burning more calories I had to eat more! YES, EAT MORE. You have to make sure you are consuming enough nutrients and calories for all the work your body is doing or else it’s just going to store fat so your body doesn’t starve. So if you are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed make sure you keep that in mind and eat more frequently small meals that are rich in nutrients.

Be Patient Everyone loses weight at a different pace and everyone stores fat in different areas. So be patient with yourself and your body. Although I did lose a lot of my baby weight at the beginning, I was at a time where I was staying the same weight and that was about 2-4 months postpartum. It’s normal to stay on hold for a while. Be patient, keep working towards your goals, once you are over the peak you will start seeing results again. Scale is Just a Number I was 115lbs before pregnancy gained 50lbs while pregnant and now I am between to 113-115lbs. My body is not the same at all. Boobs are saggy(breastfeeding), stretch marks all over my stomach and thighs, extra skin, tummy is not tight, and my hips have widen. I do not have the same body I did before and I am not nearly as fit as I was. I am still working on muscle gain. But I LOVE MY BODY. The main reason I wanted to lose the baby weight is to be healthy. I wasn’t necessarily trying to come back to the same weight or body I once had. I just knew I was not going to be happy if I didn’t have a healthy lifestyle. When you have a healthy lifestyle your mental health is better, hormones aren’t all over the place, losing weight is just an added bonus. Do not do this with just that goal in mind. Do this because you want to feel better all around. And do not compare your body with someone else. We are all beautiful in all the shapes and sizes. Need suggestions have questions? Send me a message!For most women, motherhood is a new phase in their lives. It’s a natural process for women to gain weight during pregnancy; while some women lose weight during the breast-feeing process initially, some don’t gain much weight, but some do put on a lot of weight during and after pregnancy. For women who are finding it difficult to shed post-pregnancy weight, here are 16 Best Tips To Lose Weight After Pregnancy For New Moms to get your pre-pregnancy body back.

1. One of the best ways to lose weight is to workout with your baby. Many moms find it difficult to spend even 20-30 minutes to go for workout because they are extremely busy. In such cases, make your kid sit on a baby chair and workout in front of them and let them see you and enjoy. Play music and they will be entertained and you can workout without much worry.

How To Lose Weight While Breastfeeding (2023 Guide)

2. Delete all Food Delivery Apps: Keeping such apps on your phone may tempt you to give into cravings and order food from outside often. Limit eating out to once a week and you will see the weight dropping with completely home-cooked food.

3. Exercising may not be an option for every new mom out there, many don’t find time and some do not feel motivated enough. Hence dieting is the best way to lose ample of extra pounds. Rati the owner of IMBB, lost ample of weight with her diet plans and a lot of women have lost weight through the programs, so you can also try our Rati Beauty app for best diet plans!

Best

4. Crash dieting is not a healthy way to lose weight because once you get back to your old eating habits, the cravings and binge eating would return. Keep a food journal and make goals for yourself – write in your diary that “I will skip cheese”. Follow it from now on and tick everyday when you do it. Keep adding such food items to the journal and skip them every 2 days, such goals will keep you motivated.

Losing Weight With Macros Without Losing Your Milk Supply: A Guide For Feeding New Moms

5. Do surya namaskars every day, start with 5, go up to 12, and finally reach 20 surya-namaskars in a day. It will help you to lose weight and also tone the body.

6. Take your baby for a walk in the park on the stroller so that they get fresh air and you can walk along, burning calories in the process.

How

7. Do not eat large meals because you are hungry or have some toddler tasks to do! Keep a target of 5 meals a day and eat smaller meals so that are you are full, without the need to binge on additional food.

Effective Tips On How To Lose Weight After Pregnancy

8. Indulge in household chores. If you are a cleanliness freak, sweep the floor, clean your shelves, mop the floor. Keep these 3 tasks for a day and household chores can help you do activity and lose a lot of weight also.

9. This is not scientifically backed, but many claim that nursing and breast-feeding for long can help you lose excess water weight from the body itself, so continue doing that.

How

10. Drink as much as water as possible! This helps to flush the toxins out. Drink 1 liter of water jar and mark timings on it, for example, 8 am, 9 am, 10 am and so on! Make sure you finish that water by that time.

The Best Ways To Lose Weight After Pregnancy

11. When your kid is a little grow-up, like 3 or 4, engage in outdoor sports

5. Do surya namaskars every day, start with 5, go up to 12, and finally reach 20 surya-namaskars in a day. It will help you to lose weight and also tone the body.

6. Take your baby for a walk in the park on the stroller so that they get fresh air and you can walk along, burning calories in the process.

How

7. Do not eat large meals because you are hungry or have some toddler tasks to do! Keep a target of 5 meals a day and eat smaller meals so that are you are full, without the need to binge on additional food.

Effective Tips On How To Lose Weight After Pregnancy

8. Indulge in household chores. If you are a cleanliness freak, sweep the floor, clean your shelves, mop the floor. Keep these 3 tasks for a day and household chores can help you do activity and lose a lot of weight also.

9. This is not scientifically backed, but many claim that nursing and breast-feeding for long can help you lose excess water weight from the body itself, so continue doing that.

How

10. Drink as much as water as possible! This helps to flush the toxins out. Drink 1 liter of water jar and mark timings on it, for example, 8 am, 9 am, 10 am and so on! Make sure you finish that water by that time.

The Best Ways To Lose Weight After Pregnancy

11. When your kid is a little grow-up, like 3 or 4, engage in outdoor sports

Posting Komentar untuk "Losing Weight After A Baby"